Samstag, 11. September 2010

Drawing Beautiful Female Eyes

This is a complete tutorial on how to draw naturalistic female eyes. I will take you step by step and picture by picture to make it as easy as possible for you to understand and imitate the way I use to draw eyes.

Before you start drawing

Some artists prefer to start at one point in a drawing making that the mark they refer to when they spread all over their canvas. Most artists make the left eye that point of reference.


The only problem with that is that it isn't really precise – the left eye might be perfect but the rest of the picture might be some kind of distorted and unnatural.


That is why I sketch in crude lines first what I want to draw and THEN begin to spread my drawing all over the canvas.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen